
Considering the wedding is over a year away, it would be easy to forget something that was promised and I don't want to risk that. So we send multiple emails (the last with a deadline of April 30th) to get us a detailed list of what's included and it's now been a week past the due date and still no word. The first time it took him a week to get back with us, I was ok with once he said he'd been on a cruise. But it's been a couple of weeks and he hasn't responded to phone or email. I know from MOH that he checks his email regularly and that he keeps his phone on him even at work, and that he's been working and not on vacation or out sick or anything. I don't trust him at all to deliver what was verbally promised considering he's already changed the price and that was only a couple weeks from the original quote. In a year's time, no telling what he'll change.
Last night, we looked at several companies that have responded to an inquiry that Lea placed with a place called GigMasters. A couple of them look really promising and also let us know that the other guys' "deal" wasn't all that spectacular. True, it was cheaper, but not by very much. Definitely not what he made it out to be.

No comments:
Post a Comment