Yesterday I went to Lowe's and bought the paint for the trimwork that I'd need. I also got 4 bags of mulch to put around our flowers, tree and shrubs in the front yard. I'm hoping that will be enough. While I was at Lowe's, I got an attachment for my Dremel that should turn it into a router. I'm hoping this is what I need to carve the design into the teak box for our handfasting cord. Maybe I can practice sometime this week on a piece of scrap wood.
After I got home, I painted the baseboards and around the doorways and window in the kitchen and the trim in the front bathroom as well. It was tiring, but I'm glad it got done. The cabinet doors are still off in the bathroom because they hadn't finished drying from the 2nd coat of paint last night. They'll probably get put back on tonight if they don't need any touch ups. We've also planned to put up the shelf that will go below the mirror in the bathroom tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment