
We've been looking for photographers that don't charge an arm and a leg and Lea found Eric. He offered different packages for a more reasonable price. We don't really care about the prints like a lot of people do. I don't know that many people these days that still do the photo albums on the coffee table anymore. More likely, you'll see their photos displayed as their computer wallpaper or in a digital picture frame or possibly on an iPod or phone screen. At least this is how we do things where I live. So we were more interested in getting a CD/DVD of the photos that we can download when we want. We can publish the photos on facebook or on our weddingwire page. We'll have all rights to the photos so we can do with them as we want. I'm thinking that we could copy the disc and give that as gifts to the family.

No comments:
Post a Comment