Friday, January 8, 2010
How we picked our date
Lea went to David's Bridal's website to look at some of the dresses and wanted to save some of the dresses to a wishlist to look at later. In order to make a wishlist, you have to put down a wedding date. So she picked a date and put it in. I also went on there and created a wishlist. Like I said... you have to have a wedding date. An EXACT wedding date. All we'd talked about was having the wedding in late spring of next year. I couldn't remember at that moment if June was spring or summer (My head was just having one of those moments. LOL), so I went with May and then just picked a random number. Later when we were comparing our wishlists we talked about having to put down a date and found out that we had picked the exact same date without talking about anything more than late spring. We looked at each other with goofy grins and we said I guess we know what our wedding date is. Luckily that was the only Saturday that was available in May for next year for the venue that we picked. She had decided it should be the 2nd or 3rd Saturday in May. When I picked that day, I didn't even know what day of the week it was. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Beautiful!!!
ReplyDelete